Sunday, November 14, 2010

PLN 17

If I where to ay something like fossil fusel are bad, or no one should have a gun can you completely agree with me? Well in Carl Fischs What if? he talks about how schools have a strict “No Electronic Devices” and what is wrong with that statement. It projects a stereo type that all technology is bad in class when actually is could be an extremely helpful thing to have in class. This affects me because I very much depend on technology for organization and if teachers won’t let me use it to record homework which in turn forces me to try to find a different way to record my homework. This affects my class because it limits so much of what we can do such as blogging, music on silent projects, ect. This affects the world because students growing up only have so much use of technology wile there learning about how to work and manage your assignments, and this rule gives people bad habits of organization that aren’t always the most efficient. Do you think the advantages out weigh the disadvantages of technology?

No comments:

Post a Comment