Thursday, October 7, 2010

PLN 8

In The article “Ex-Student stopped with gun outside Westminster school” By Yesenia Robles there was a child who went back to his school with a gun but thankfully was stopped by the staff. He had previous criminal charges and a history of valance. This affects me because if this had been my school and he had gotten in there could be drastic changes in my school life, as well as my home life. One of my friends or even me could be a casualty of this hateful child. This affects my class because it would lock down the school and I wouldn’t have nearly as many freedoms as I currently possess. This affects the world because it could be another columbine disaster and many children traumatized as well as parents left in awe over there lost children. What would you do if you where in a school with students shot by a former student?

16 comments:

  1. JOn- make sure to hyperlink to the original article. Also, spend more time expanding on your points and explaining your thoughts. Proofreading would also be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good attention getter, look up more, good overall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! dontlook at notes that nuch~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully agree. good presentation

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job with conectionn to the crimes that can happen if someone dangerouse is in the school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good presentation. You could have had a much better question though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job just make a lil more eye contact.Good job knowing your what you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice ending question work on it at home so you can pronounce words better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting idea for your question really makes you think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good speech and good topic sentence but slow down a bit

    ReplyDelete